Pearson Vue administers the exams. They can be taken in person or online.
When you sign up.
I do manually approve each enrollment. You can expect to get access to the Courses within 24 hours of making payment.
The classes are self paced. You can start right away.
- 6 months to complete the course(s).
- Digital and audio version of the textbook (For Salesperson I & Broker I. Salesperson II, Broker II and Wyoming Law do not utilize a textbook.)
- Apps to access all course materials from your phone or tablet.
- Physical copy of the text, test prep and application packet are available for purchase.
- Priority access to Rob via email, text, phone, Zoom, Skype
…as long as he is awake and has cell phone coverage. Otherwise you can also set up an appointment to meet at his office in Cheyenne.
I manually approve each enrollment. You can expect an email with details about how to log in and get started within 24 hours of making payment.
When taken together:
- Salesperson I, Salesperson II, Wyoming Law: $699
- Broker I, Broker II, Wyoming Law: $699
- Salesperson II, Wyoming Law: $349
- Broker II, Wyoming Law: $349
A la carte cost:
- Salesperson I: $449
- Broker I: $449
- Salesperson II: $249
- Broker II: $249
- Wyoming Law: $199
32 to 80 hours, depending on what courses you are taking.
Of course, how long it takes you to finish the courses depends greatly on how much time you put into it. The courses offer the same material used in the traditional classroom real estate courses.
Classes are 100% online and you work on your own pace. You’re not stuck rolling your eyes through that guy’s questions
…or waiting on everyone else to get back from lunch.
We maintain a list of Real Estate Brokerages seeking agents.
We neither recommend or warranty the Brokers on the list.
The best advise I can give is this:
Call around to brokerages in your area and ask to meet with the Responsible Broker once you have passed your National and State Exam.
Ask as many questions as you want.
Most importantly, do not sign on with the first broker you meet. Speak with several and find the brokerage that feels best for you. Much of what people think is “quality” in Real Estate is actually fit. Find a good-fit Brokerage, and then find good-fit clients. You can’t please everybody.
We have partnered with The CE Shop to offer continuing education courses not only for Wyoming, but nationwide. Visit our CE Shop Portal to enroll. The CE Shop does not offer Wyoming Broker Management, but we will soon.
We will be offering Broker Management soon. We are aiming to launch it in 2023.
We have our own custom application for Android and we use Moodle for IOS.
Click on the following links to download.
If you’re searching the Google Play Store search, “Wyoming Real Estate School”
If you’re searching the IOS Store search, “Moodle”
When you open the IOS the app, it will ask for your Course URL which is: classes.wyrealestateschool.com
Depends, Yes, No, and Yes
- Depends. We only use a textbook for Salesperson I and Broker I.
- Yes, For Salesperson I and Broker I you get a digital copy of the text, plus an audio version.
- No, a printed copy is not included in the course cost.
- Yes, Rob will FEDEX you a copy of the textbook used in Salesperson I and Broker I, as well as a test prep book for the National Exam, two fingerprint cards, blank applications, and step-by-step instructions. He even includes large self addressed envelopes to mail everything to the Real Estate Commission as part of the Textbook Package for only $129 (select during checkout).
“Only you can do the right thing. No one is going to do it for you.” -R.W.S. 1933-2014